Apple iPhone X2, the dream gadget for high-end smartphone lovers coming soon. Latest rumors and leaks claims that, Apple iPhone X2 will launch by Q3, 2018 will be priced approx. $1199 for 128GB ROM( approx. Rs 89,000), Approx. $1499(approx. Rs 99,000) for 256GB models.
According to latest rumors and leaks, Apple iPhone X2 will offer you a 5.5-inch OLED screen Super Retina Display with a resolution of 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels and support face ID, IP68 dust and water proof , NFC, Single SIM Nano, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Apple Pay, It will be backed by a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging and Qi wireless charging features.
As for specification, iPhone X2 will powered by and Apple’s powerful A11 Bionic six-core chipset coupled with LPDDR4 RAM and 128GB/256GB In-Built memory and will run on Apple iOS11 with iCloud.
iPhone X2 will sport Dual 13-MP primary camera with HDR , OIS, quad-LED with True Tone Flash, 6-element f/1.8 aperture lens, phase detection autofocus, OIS, 2x optical zoom,Geo-tagging and 8-MP front shooter with image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection for taking selfies.
Apple iPhone X2 SPECIFICATION:-
- Single SIM (Nano/Micro)
- Network 4G LTE/HSPA/GSM
- 5.5-inch OLED screen Super Retina Display ( 1,125 x 2,436 pixels) with a pixel density of 458 ppi
- Rear Camera Dual 13-Megapixel
- Front Camera 16-Megapixel
- Apple iOS 11 with iCloud
- Apple A11 Bionic six-core chipset
- LPDDR4 RAM
- Models 32GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Siri, Air Play and Air
- Face ID feature with Apple Pay
- Battery 3000mAh with iQ Wireless charging
- Sensor Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Colours Silver and Space Gray
- Dimension N/A
- Release date Q3 2018
- Rivals Samsung Galaxy X
- Price in USA $999 and $1,149 for 64GB AND 256GB models
- Price in India Approx. Rs 89,000 for 128GB and Approx. Rs 99,000 for 256GB models.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi 6i Coming Soon, Price, Release Date, Leaked Specification
At last few words from bottom of my heart that, Apple iPhone X2 coming to rule the high-end smartphone market. What you think? Please share your views with us.