Lenovo K7 Power, the worthy successor of Lenovo K6 Power coming soon to please you. According to latest rumours, K7 Power expected to launch Q1 2017 will priced approx. 999 CNY (Approx. 9,999 in India) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and Approx. CNY 1199(Approx, Rs 11,999 in India) for 4GB+64GB ROM. However no official confirmation from Lenovo so far.
According to latest rumors and Leaks, upcoming Lenovo K7 Power will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor clubbed with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 1TBExpandable Micro SD card slot. It will also combine new IR blaster, Wolfson-powered audio technology.
It will be pack a 13-megapixel primary OIS camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera with LED flash on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
K7 Power will run on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat 7.0 OS and backed by a 4500mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
While Lenovo K6 Power is available in India priced at Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM through Flipkart. It’s offers you a 5-inch Full HD IPS (1920×1080) Pixel resolution display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection backed by a massive 4000mAh Li-Po battery.
K6 Power runs on latest Android v6.0 Marshmallow OS and powered by a powerful 64 Bit, Octa-Core snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz clubbed with 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory variant and 128GB Expandable memory .
It sporting a 13-MP rear Auto focus camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS Sensor featuring auto focus, touch focus, panorama, HDR mode and a 8-MP front-facing camera for selfie and video calling. Sensor like Fingerprint Scanner.
Lenovo K7 Power Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5”-inch HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor
- RAM-3GB/4GB + ROM- 32GB/64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera + 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4500 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Release Date Q1 2017
- Availability in India Q1 2017
- price in China Approx. CNY 9,99 for 3GB, Approx. CNY 1199 for 4GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 10,000 for 3GB RAM and Approx. Rs. 12,000 for 4GB RAM
Read More About:- Lenovo K7 Note Price, Release date, Specifications
At last My conclusion that Lenovo K7 Power is coming to rock and rule the gadget world. What you think? Please be open to give your views? What more you in want in K7 Power.