Lenovo Vibe P2 unveiled along with Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo K6 and K6 Power at IFA 2016. Latest report claims that Lenovo Vibe P2 will launch in India This Nov. will be priced approx. 12,999 INR/- for 3GB RAM variant AND Approx. 15,999 INR/- for 4GB RAM variant will be available in Golden and Silver colour variant.
Lenovo recently launched Lenovo Z2 Plus with Snapdragon 820 priced at 17,999 INR/-FOR 3GB, 19,999 INR/- FOR 4GB.
The all new Lenovo Vibe P2 is powered by a 2GHz, Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 505 GPU clubbed with 4GB/3GB of RAM and 32GB ROM respectively to present unbelievable performance including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
P2 also combines a 16/13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling. Indian version of p2 will come with a 16-MP camera.
It runs on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 5100 mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner comes with 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi, gorilla glass 4 protection.
Read More About:- Lenovo K6 Note Full Specifications
Lenovo Vibe P2 Features:-
- Camera 16/13-MP+8-MP
- 5100mAh li-on battery
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Snapdargen 625
- 4GB RAM+32GB ROM+128GB MicroSD card slot
Lenovo Vibe P2 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Speed HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Display 5.5”-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi, gorilla glass 4
- 2GHz, Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- Adreno 505 GPU
- ROM- 32GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP/13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 5100 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, IR blaster, Theater Max, Anti VR Handset
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Release Date Aug 2016
- Release date in India Nov. 2016
- Availability in India Q4 2016
- Price in India Approx. 16,000 INR/- for 4GB RAM+32GB ROM and Approx. 13,000 INR/- for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Read More About:-Lenovo K7 Note Price in India, Release date, Specifications, Rumors
At last My conclusion that Lenovo Vibe P2 is the best budget Smartphone from Lenovo. What you think? Please be open to give your views.