Lenovo launched the dream gadget Lenovo Z2 Plus in India, the rebranded smartphone of Lenovo Zuk Z2 that was launched in China earlier. The all new Lenovo Z2 Plus will be exclusively available via Amazon from Sunday midnight in Black and White colour variants. It will be priced at Rs. 17,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB and Rs. 19,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant.
The all new Lenovo Z2 Plus comes with a 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080) pixels display at 441 PPI supports Dual SIM (4G+3G) in a Nano SIM card slot, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth. It powered by a massive 3500 mAh battery along with an intelligent charge cut-off feature, that allow your smartphone to automatic cut-off from extra charging.
For specifications, Lenovo Z2 Plus runs on Google latest Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC clocked at 2.15GHz clubbed with 3GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM variants, which gives you lag free performance on gaming as well as multitasking. It comes with 32GB and 64 GB inbuilt storage variants and it doesn’t allow external storage.
As far as camera are concerned, Lenovo Z2 Plus packs a brilliant 13MP rear camera featured with dual-LED flash, and electronic image stabilisation (EIS), PDAF and on the front it has an 8 MP camera to maintain the selfie trend. Sensor like proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope and fingerprint sensors are also induced.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Features:-
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- 5 -inch Full HD Display
- Snapdragon 820 Soc
- Camera 13-MP+8-MP
- 3,500mAh li-on battery
- Fingerprint Scanner
Lenovo Z2 Plus Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- Display 5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~441 ppi
- Octa-core Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz
- Adreno 505 GPU
- ROM- 64GB/32GB
- 13-MP Rear EIS Camera with Dual LED flash
- Camera features Geo-tagging, panorama, HDR, touch focus, face detection
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Sensors – proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope and fingerprint sensors
- Dimensions: 141.65 x 68.88 x 8.45mm
- Weight 149gm
- Colours Black and White
- Rivals Sony Xperia XA
- Release Date 22nd Sept. 2016
- Availability in India 25th Sept. 2016
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Price in India 17,999 INR/- for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Price in India 19,999 INR/- for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Rumors, Specifications
At last My conclusion that, all new Lenovo Z2 Plus is going give sleepless night to its rivals. What you think? Please be open to give your views.