Lenovo soon going to launch new “M” series smartphone, Motorola Moto M2 which listed on chines certification website Geekbench. It will launch in Oct. 2017 will priced at CNY 1999(approx. 19,999) for 6GB+64GB, Approx. CNY 1699(approx. Rs 16,000). Moto M is available in India priced at Rs 17,999 for 4GB+64GB, at Rs 15,999 for 3GB+32GB . Lenovo also planning to launch Moto G5S and Moto G5S Plus.
Motorola Moto M2 is powered by a 2.2GHz , Octa-core Mediatek Helio P20 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It packed a 12-megapixel+8-MP primary camera with Dual LED Flash on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 16-megapixel camera with LED flash on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Moto M2 runs on Google’s latest OS Android 7.0 Nougat OS and backed by a 3500mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual Hybrid SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:-Lenovo K7 Note Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Moto M2 Features:-
- Camera 12-MP+8-MP Rear +16-MP front
- 3500mAh li-on battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Octa-core processor+6GB RAM
- Fingerprint Scanner
Moto M2 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.1 OS
- 2.2GHz, Octa-core Mediatek Helio P20 processor
- ROM- 32GB/64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 12-MP+8-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 3500 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
- Release Date Oct. 2017
- Availability in Oct. 2017
- Price in India and China CNY 1999(approx. 19,999) for 6GB+64GB, Approx. CNY 1699(approx. Rs 16,000) for 4GB+32GB
At last My conclusion that Motorola Moto M2 is the best smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates.