Moto X4, the best high-end smartphone in mid-range price with Dual Rear Cameras launched in India priced at Rs. 20,999 for 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM , and 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM at Rs. 22,999. It is exclusively available on Flipkart for purchase from midnight tonight at 11.59 PM.
Moto X4 is powered by a powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor along with Adreno 508 GPU packed with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 2TB Expandable Micro SD card slot. The smartphone comes with in Super Black and Sterling Blue colour options.
Motorola Moto X4 sporting 12-MP+8-MP dual Primary camera with dual-LED flash, 1.4-micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 120-degree field of view, 1.12-micron pixels, colour correlated temperature (CCT) and a 16-MegaPixel selfie shooters with aperture f/2.2 and 1.12-micron pixels.
X4 runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat opreating system and backed by a powerful 3000mAh battery with turbo charging features. The smartphone supports Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, GPS, Fingerprint scanner on front, Single-SIM (LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, WiFi 802.11.ac, and USB Type C port including with a 5.2”-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protections.
Motorola Moto X4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Single SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- Android Nougat 7.1.2 Nougat OS
- Processor 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor along with Adreno 508 GPU
- Display 5.2’’ -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 401PPi
- 12-MP+8-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash, 1.4-micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- 16-MP selfie shooter
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- ROM 32GB/64GB ROM
- Micro SD card slot up to 2TB
- 3000mAh battery with turbo charging
- Colours Super Black and Sterling Blue
- Availability 13nth Nov. 2017
- Release date 13nth Nov. 2017
- Price in China CNY. 1999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, CNY. 2499 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in USA around $.400 AND €.350 in Europe
- Price in India Rs. 20,999 FOR GB+32GB, Rs. 22,999 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:-Xiaomi Mi 6i Coming Soon, Price, Release Date, Leaked Specification
At last I would like to say that, Moto X4 is coming to rule the Indian market. What you think? Please be first to write a review.