Motorola Moto X4 spotted online with Snapdragon 630, 4GB RAM, Dual Rear camera soon going to launch will priced at Rs 20,999 (CNY 2099) for 4GB+64GB. Lenovo will also launch Moto M2 priced at Rs 17,999 for 4GB+64GB, at Rs 15,999 for 3GB+32GB.
Latest leaks claims that Motorola Moto X4 is powered by a 2.2GHz , Octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It packed a 12-megapixel+8-MP primary camera with Dual LED Flash on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 16-megapixel camera with LED flash on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Moto X4 runs on Google’s latest OS Android 7.0 Nougat OS and backed by a 3000mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual Hybrid SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.2”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:-Lenovo K7 Note Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Moto X4 Features:-
- Camera 12-MP+8-MP Rear +16-MP front
- 3000mAh li-on battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 5.2 -inch Full HD Display
- Octa-core processor+4GB RAM+64GB
- Fingerprint Scanner
Moto X4 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.2”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.1 OS
- 2.2GHz, Octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 12-MP+8-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
- Release Date Q3 2017
- Availability in Q3. 2017
- Price in India Rs 20,999
- Price in India and China CNY 2099(approx. Rs 20,999) for 4GB+64GB
At last My conclusion that Motorola Moto X4 is the best smartphone for multitasking. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates.