Lenovo’s new “M” series smartphone, Moto M and Moto M Plus leaked online with specifications. According to report, Moto M Plus will launch in Q4 will be priced approx. Price at Rs 15,999 while Moto M will cost you approx. Rs 14,499. Lenovo also planning to launch Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus.
According to latest leaks, Motorola Moto M Plus will be powered by a 1.9GHz , Octa-core Mediatek MT6750 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It will be pack a 16-megapixel primary camera with Dual LED Flash on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera with LED flash on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Moto M Plus will run on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and backed by a 3050mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual Hybrid SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Moto M Plus Features:-
- Camera 16-MP+8-MP
- 3000mAh li-on battery
- Android 6.0 Marshamllow OS
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Octa-core processor+4GB RAM
- Fingerprint Scanner
Moto M Plus Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Marshamllow 6.0 OS
- 1.9GHz, Octa-core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3050 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Release Date Q4 2016
- Availability in India Q4 2016
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 15,999
At last My conclusion that Moto M Plus is the best smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.