HMD Global has launched all new Nokia 3 along with Nokia 5 and Nokia 3310 at WMC 2017. Nokia 3 will launch in India This March in in Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, and Copper White colour option will be available globally by Q2 2017 will be priced at Euro 149 (approx. Rs 10,000).
Nokia 3 offers you a 5” inch HD IPS display with (720×1280) pixels, Gorilla Glass protection 5. It will support dual SIM (Micro+Micro), 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/AGPS, NFC, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0. It’s backed by a 2650mAh battery and Quick charge technology.
It’s power by fastest Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, Adreno 308 GPU runs on Google’s Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS with Nokia’s Z launcher matted with 2GB of RAM and support 16GB inbuilt memory, while it can further expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD slot.
Nokia 3 sports a 8-MP Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash feature with Auto focus, touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, Panorama, HDR and an 8-MP front camera for selfie expert.
Read More About:- Nokia D1C Android Price, Release date, Leaked Specifications
Nokia 3 FEATURES:-
- 5 inch HD IPS Display
- Android Nougat OS with Nokia’s Z launcher
- Qualcomm snapdragon 425 processor
- 8-MP Rear Camera
- u8-MP Selfie Camera
- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM + 128GB expandable
- 2650mAh battery
Nokia 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM support (MicroSIM+MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- Android 7.0 ( Nougat) OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 425 processor
- 5”- inch HD IPS Display with (720×1280) pixels resolutions, 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- RAM 2GB
- ROM 16GB with expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 2650mAh battery
- 8-MP rear Dual Ton LED flash, OIS camera
- 8-MP front Camera
- Dimensions N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours in Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, and Copper White.
- Release Date Q1 2017
- Price in USA Euro 139($149)
- Price in India Approx. 10,000/- INR
Read More About:- Nokia 8 Price, Release date, Specification
At last few words from bottom of my heart that, Nokia 3 coming to please android lovers. What you think? Please share your views with us.