Nokia 6 launched at CNY 1699 and Nokia 3, Nokia 5. Now Nokia 7 listed on AnTuTu website along with Nokia 8 with full specifications. Latest leaks claims, Nokia 7 will launch in Q2 will be under Rs 20,000. It will counter Moto M and Xiaomi Mi5c.
According to latest leaks, Nokia 7 will offer you a 5.5” inch Full HD IPS display with (1920×1080) pixels, Gorilla Glass protection 3. It will support dual SIM (Micro+Micro), 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/AGPS, NFC, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0. It’s backed by a 3500mAh battery and Quick charge technology.
It will be power by a Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor runs on Google’s Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS with Nokia’s Z launcher matted with 4GB of RAM and support 64GB inbuilt memory, while it can further expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD slot.
It will sport a Dual 12-MP Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash feature with Auto focus, touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, Panorama, HDR and an 8-MP front camera for selfie expert.
Read More About:- Nokia C9 Android Price, Release date, Leaked Specifications
Nokia 7 FEATURES:-
- 5.5”- inch full HD IPS Display
- Android Nougat OS with Nokia’s Z launcher
- Qualcomm snapdragon 660 processor
- Dual 12-MP Rear Camera
- 8-MP Selfie Camera
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM with 128GB expandable
- 3500mAh battery
Nokia 7 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM support (MicroSIM+MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- Android 7.0 ( Nougat) OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 820 processor
- 5.5”- inch Full HD IPS Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions, 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 64GB with expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 3500mAh battery
- Dual 12-MP rear Dual Ton LED flash, OIS camera
- 8-MP front Camera
- Dimensions N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours in Black
- Release Date Q2 2017
- Price in USA Approx. $300
- Price in India Approx. 20,000/- INR
Read More About:- Lenovo K7 Note Price, Release date, Specification
At last few words from bottom of my heart that, Nokia 7 Android smartphone coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please share your views with us.