Nokia 7, the much awaited Nokia smartphone finally launched in China with a price tag of CNY 2,499 ( approx. Rs. 26,500). The smartphone featuring a octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor with 4GB/6GB RAM and bothie camera, which lets users take photos and videos from both the front and primary cameras simultaneously, same as Nokia 8.
The all new Nokia 7 offers you a 5.2”-inch IPS 2.5D display with the resolution of (1080 x 1920 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection at 423ppi and supports dual SIM (GSM+GSM), Nano SIM with 4G LTE, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac . It’s backed by a 3000mAh non removable battery with fast charging features.
It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor and runs on Google’s Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS housed with 4GB/6GB of RAM and support 64GB inbuilt memory, while it can further expandable up to 128GB via Micro SD slot. The smartphone measures a 141.2×71.4×7.9mm.
Nokia 7 sports a 16-Megapixel camera with a dual-tone LED flash along with a f/1.8 aperture, Auto focus, touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, Panorama, HDR, and an 5-Megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for selfie expert.
Nokia 7 Specifications:-
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Nano SIM
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Google’s latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- ROM 64GB + 128GB via Micro SD card slot
- Display 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D with the resolution of (1080 x 1920 pixels), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 at 423 ppi
- Rear Camera Dual 16-MP with dual-tone LED flash along with a f/1.8 aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP f/2.0 aperture
- Battery 3000mAh non removable
- dimension 141.2×71.4×7.9mm
- Colours Gloss Black and Matt White
- Release date in India Q1 2018
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 26,500
- Price in China CNY 2,499
Read More About:-Nokia 9 Coming Soon, Price, Release date, Leaked Specifications
At last few words from bottom of my heart that, Nokia 7 smartphone coming to rule the Android market. What you think? Please share your views with us.