Nokia C1, The game changer leaked online spotted on Geekbench site with Snapdragon 830, Android Nougat, 16-MP+12-MP Rear Camera. It will be priced between Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 will be available in three model. Nokia Z2 Plus also listed on Geekbench featuring Snapdragon 820+4GB RAM will be priced under Rs 20,000.
Geekbench site listing saying that upcoming Nokia C1 will offer you a 5.5” inch Full HD IPS display with (1920×1080) pixels, Gorilla Glass protection 4. It will support dual SIM (Micro+Micro), 4G LTE, 3G, GPS/AGPS, NFC, Micro-USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0. It will be backed by a 3,100mAh battery.
Nokia E1 will power by a 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processor will run on Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS with Nokia’s Z launcher matted with 4GB of RAM and support 32GB/64GB/128GB inbuilt memory, while it can further expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD slot.
It will sport a 16-MP+ 12-MP Rear camera with Tripal-tone LED flash feature with Auto focus, touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, Panorama, HDR and an 5-MP front camera for selfie expert.
Nokia C1 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual-SIM support (MicroSIM+MicroSIM), 4G LTE, 3G, 2G
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS with Nokia’s Z launcher
- Octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 830 processor
- 5.5”- inch Full HD IPS Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 32GB/64GB/128GB with expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- 3100mAh battery
- 16-MP+12-mp Dual rear OIS camera
- 5-MP front Camera
- Colours in Black, Silver and Gold
- Release Date Q1 2017
- Price in India Approx. 20,000/- INR to 30,000/-INR
At last few words from bottom of my heart that, Nokia C1 Android smartphone will be game changer in Android market. What you think? Please share your views with us.