Samsung recently launched Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone in India, apart from this it also unveiled Samsung Galaxy J Max tablet priced at 13,400/- INR, it will be available via online as well as offline channels by end of July 2016 in Black and Gold colour options. The South Korean company also offering a free Samsung Bluetooth headset in-box and 6 months of double data offer for Airtel prepaid customers.
- The tablet comes with Android v5.1 (Lollipop)
- It supports up to 200GB via microSD card
- Samsung Galaxy J Max comes with Ultra Data Saving mode feature
- It will be available later this month
Samsung Galaxy J Max tablet supports dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, FM and Micro-USB. It measures 186.9×108.8×8.7mm and packed with a 4000mAh battery.
In the Camera dept., it bears an 8-MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash features touch focus, Geo-tagging, HDR and a 2-MP front camera for selfie and video calling. It features Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Gyroscope sensors.
As far as specifications are concerned, Samsung Galaxy J Max comes with a 7-inch WXGA TFT display with (1280×800 pixels) resolutions and runs on Android 5.1 (lollipop) OS, powered by a quad-core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz paired with 1.5GB of RAM. It comes with a 16GB of in-built storage space and expandable up to 200GB via microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy J Max Key FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM support, 4G, VoLTE , 3G, 2G
- 7 inch WXGA TFT Display
- Android v5.1 (lollipop) OS
- 1.5GHz, quad-core processor
- 8-MP Rear Camera
- 2-MP Selfie Camera
- 1.5GB RAM
- 16GB ROM with 200GB expandable via microSD card
- 4,000mAh battery
- Sensors- Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Gyroscope
See More About:- Samsung Galaxy C3 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
At last few words from bottom of my heart that, Samsung Galaxy J Max tablet will going to please the India. What you think? Please share your views with us and stay tuned for more updates.