Samsung Galaxy J6+, the best budget smartphone with Dual Rear camera, Finger print scanner and Bezel less display launched in India at Rs 15,990 for 4GB+64GB model only. Samsung also planning to launch new Galaxy j8+ and Galaxy J9 , Galay J9 Plus soon.
Samsung Galaxy J6+ is powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 425 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot. It measures 161.4×76.9×7.9mm and weighs 178 grams.
Samsung Galaxy J6+ packed Dual rear camera, a 13-megapixel +5MP camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR and a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
This handset also runs on Google’s latest OS Android 8.1 Oreo OS and backed by a 3300mAh battery with fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 6”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1280 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 infinity Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6+ Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 6”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1080 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 ratio infinity Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 425 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP+5MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery
- Sensors – accelerometer, ambient light sensor, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscope, a proximity sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimension 161.4×76.9×7.9mm
- weight 178 grams
- Colours Blue, Black, and Red
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Note
- Release Date Q3 2018
- Availability Q3 2018
- Price in India Rs 15,990 for 4GB+64GB
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy J6+ will be a big hit in Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your views.