Samsung Galaxy J6+, the best budget smartphone with Dual 16MP camera, Finger print scanner and Bezel less display spotted online expected to launch Q3 priced between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 will be available in 4GB+64GB model only. Samsung also planning to launch new Galaxy j8+ and Galaxy J9 , Galay J9 Plus soon.
According to Latest leaks and rumors, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J6+ will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J6+ packed with a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR and a 16-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
This handset also runs on Google’s latest OS Android 8.1 Oreo OS and backed by a 4350mAh battery with fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1280 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 infinity Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6+ Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1080 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 ratio infinity Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 4350 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Note
- Release Date Q3 2018
- Availability Q3 2018
- Price in India Approx. 17,000 for 4GB+64GB
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy J6+ will be a big hit in Indian market. What you think? Please be open to give your views.