Samsung Galaxy J6 is available in India priced at Rs 13,990 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 16,490 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM). Now Samsung Galaxy J6+ leaked online expected to launch This Q3 priced under Rs 17,000. Samsung also launched Galaxy J8 at Rs 18,990 soon going to launch Galaxy J9 .
Latest report claims that upcoming Samsung Galaxy J6+ will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J6+ packed with a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR and a 16-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
This handset also runs on Google’s latest OS Android 8.1 Oreo OS and backed by a 4350mAh battery with fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1280 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 infinity Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6+ Features:-
- Camera 16-MP+16-MP
- 4350mAh li-on battery
- Android Oreo OS
- 5.9 -inch HD+ infinity Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor
- Fingerprint Scanner
Samsung Galaxy J6+ Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1080 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 ratio infinity Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 4350 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Note
- Release Date Q3 2018
- Availability in India Q3 2018
- Price in India Approx. 17,000 for 4GB+64GB
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy J6+ coming to please the Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your views.