Samsung has recently launched, Samsung Galaxy J+, J4+ and J8+ now rumors are coming about Samsung Galaxy J9+ which rumored to launch in Q1 2019 will be priced approx. Rs 30,000 for 6GB+128GB likely to feature bigger display and powerful camera and battery.
If rumors come true upcoming Samsung Galaxy J9+ will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor clubbed with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Galaxy J9+ will be pack a 16-megapixel +5MP primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 20-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Galaxy J9+ will run on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat OS and backed by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 6.5”-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity 18:9 ratio Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions with Gorilla Glass 4 protections
Read more About:-Samsung Galaxy J6 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J9+ Features:-
- Dual Rear Camera 20-MP+8-MP
- 20MP Front selfie camera
- Android Oreo
- 6.5”-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity 18:9 ratio Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor+6GB RAM
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh li-on battery
Samsung Galaxy J9+ Leaked Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 6.5”-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity 18:9 ratio Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions with Gorilla Glass 4 protections
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.1 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor
- ROM- 128GB + 256GB via MicroSD card
- 20-MP+8MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 20-MP front selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Mi 7
- Release Date Q4 2018
- Availability in India Q4 2018
- Price in India Approx. 30,000 for 6GB+128GB
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy J9+ is the best mid-range smartphone for Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.