To take on it’s rivals, Samsung planning to launch the new smartphone from “J” series, the all new Samsung Galaxy J9. According to rumors and leaks circulated in gadget market, Samsung Galaxy J9 will available by Q3, 2018 will be priced at under approx. Rs. 20,000 in Black, White, and Gold colour options.
Latest Rumors claims that upcoming Samsung Galaxy J9 will be powered by an Octa-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM respectively and expandable up to 256GB via Micro SD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy J9 will bear Dual rear camera 16-megapixel+ 5MP Camera with dual-tone LED flash,touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR, Panorama, Auto focus, and a 16-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Galaxy J9 will run on Google’s latest OS Android 8.1 Oreo OS and housed with a 3500mAh battery with Quick charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, Micro USB, Edge, GPS/AGPS, FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Fingerprint Scanner including a bigger 5.9”-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity 18:9 ratio Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions with Gorilla Glass 4 protections.
Samsung Galaxy J9 Specifications:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- 5.9”-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity 18:9 ratio Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions with Gorilla Glass 4 protections
- Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- 16-MP+5MP Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f2.2 aperture
- 16-MP Front facing camera
- 3500 mAh li-on Battery
- Colours Black, White, and Gold
- Dimensions N/A
- Weight N/A
- Availability Q3, 2018
- Samsung J9 Price in India under approx. Rs. 20,000.
At last few words from bottom of my heart that, Samsung J9 smartphone coming to please the gadgets lovers. What you think? Please share your views with us.