Samsung Galaxy X, the complete next generation smartphone with foldable display, Snapdragon 845 and 8GB of RAM. According to latest leaks, Samsung Galaxy X will launch Q4 2018 priced at CNY 4999 (roughly. Rs 50,000 in India) in Silver and Gold colour options.
According to latest report, Samsung Galaxy X will come with a a bigger 5.5-inch Full HD (1080×1920 pixels) Flexible IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It will support Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, 3G,Micro SIM and Nano SIM, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type C and fingerprint Scanner backed by a powerful 4000mAh battery with C-type Quick Charge 3.0.
As per latest leaks, Samsung Galaxy X will run on Google’s latest Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 3.1 skin on top and powered by a 64-Bit Octa Core Snapdragon 845 Processor coupled with 6GB/8GB RAM. The device will be packed 64/128GB inbuilt storage memory and 256GB of external memory to store your favorite song and videos.
For Photography, Galaxy X will sport a Dual 16-Megapixel rear camera with LED flashlight and auto-focus, using F2.0 large aperture. On the front there will be a 13-Megapixel Camera for taking magnificent selfies and for making vedio chats.
Samsung Galaxy X Features:-
- Android v8.0 (Oreo)
- Fastest Octa-core processor
- Camera Dual 16-MP
- 5.5-inch Full HD Foldable display
- 4000 mAh battery with quick charge 3.0
Samsung Galaxy X Specification:-
- Network 4G/3G/2G
- Dual-SIM(4G+4G) With Dual-standby, Micro SIM and Nano SIM
- Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 3.1 skin on top
- Processor Octa Core Snapdragon 845
- Primary Camera Dual 16-MP, Sony/ OV flashlight and auto focus, f/2.0, up to 4208 X 3120 pixels resolution, support Panorama, HDR, Acoustic photographs, watermark pictures
- Secondary Camera 13-MP for Selfie and vedio calling
- Display 5.5”-inch full HD (1080x1920pixels) Foldable IPS display
- RAM 6GB/8GB + ROM 64GB/128GB expandable up to 256GB Via MicroSD card slot
- Battery Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Type C – Quick Charge 3.0
- Sensor Light Sensor, Compass, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor,Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
- Handset Quick Start Guide, Wi-fi Hotspot, USB Type-C Charging Cable, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool,
- Colours Silver/Gold
- Release date Q4 2018
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 50,000
- Price in China CNY. 4999
- Price in USA $1000
At last few honest word,Samsung Galaxy X is coming to rule the Gadget market. What you think? Please be open to give your view about your opinion for the new Avatar of Samsung Galaxy X.