Xiaomi Meri, the best mid-range smartphone leaked online and listed on AnTuTu benchmark which likely to known as Mi5C. Xiaomi Meri will launch by late Dec. will be priced under Rs 25,000 for 4GB+64GB Variant approx. rs 20,000 FOR 3GB +64GB Variant.
According to benchmark listing, upcoming Xiaomi Meri is a metal clad smartphone will be powered by a 2.2GHz Snapdragon 820 processor clubbed with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 64GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It will pack will a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Meri will run on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and backed by a 3500mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor . It also comes with 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Redmi PRO, Mi5s and Mi5s Plus in China but not yet launched in India.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi5S in India, Specifications, Features, Release Date
Xiaomi Meri Features:-
- Camera 16-MP+8-MP
- 3500mAh li-on battery
- Octa-core SoC+4GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Meri Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 820 SoC
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- ROM- 64GB+ 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3500 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Release date in India Q4 2016
- Availability in India Q4 2016
- Price in China and India 3GB RAM+ 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 20,000) and 4GB RAM+64GB ROM priced at CNY 2,499 (Approx. Rs. 25,000)
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Meri is coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to share your view.