Xiaomi Mi 5X, company’s first “X” series smartphone launched in China featuring Snapdragon 625, Dual 12MP Rear camera, 4GB RAM priced at CNY 1499(Approx. Rs 15,000 in India) in Black, Gold and Pink colour option. The 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 variant will launch later this year will cost you approx. CNY 1999(Approx. Rs 20,000).
The all new Xiaomi Mi 5X lookalike iPhone 7 powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 660/625 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
For shooting it offers you a Dual 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 5-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 price, Release date, Specifications
Mi 5X runs on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat 7.1 OS and backed by a 3080mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi Mi 5X Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor
- GPU Adreno 508
- RAM-4GB + ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- Dual 12-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 3080 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Black, Gold and Pink
- Rivals Oppo R11, Moto M2, Moto X4
- Release Date 26th July 2017
- Availability 1st August 2017
- price in China CNY 1499 For 6GB +64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 15,000 for 4GB RAM+64GB
Read More About:-Lenovo K7 Note Price, Release date, Specifications
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi 5X is the best budget smartphone with killer features. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.