Xiaomi Mi 6C, the latest Xiaomi smartphone with Dual Rear camera, 6GB RAM Leaked online. According to latest leaks, Mi 6C will launch by Q4, 2017 Priced approx. 1,699 Yuan (approx. Rs.16,999) for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM base model while the high-end model will cost you Approx. CNY. 1999 (approx. Rs. 19,999) for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM and available in Grey , Gold, Silver colours option.
As per latest reports, Xiaomi Mi 6C will come with a 5.15”-inch full-HD display with resolution (1920×1080 pixels) resolution and double-sided 2.5D curved glass, with an aspect ratio of 18:9. it will also supports Dual-SIM with 4GLTE, Micro SIM, NFC, Wi-fI, Bluetooth and USB Type C packed with a massive 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
The Xiaomi Mi 6C will powered by a Xiaomi’s own Surge S2 chipset , octa-core processor with four Cortex-A73 clocked at 2.2 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz clubbed with a 4GB/6GB RAM.The device will also packed with 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage memory and 128GB of external memory.
Xiaomi Mi 6C will bear a powerful Dual Primary camera 12-Megapixel+12-Megapixel with dual-LED flash ,Sony CMOS sensors (Sony IMX386 with zero shutter lag) perfect for low light shooting and f/2.2 aperture. While an 5-Megapixel camera place on the front perfect for taking selfie and video calls.
Xiaomi Mi 6C Features:-
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB ROM
- Android Nougat
- 4000mAh battery
- Sensors Electronic compass, Gyroscope, Light sensor
- 5.15-inch full-HD display
- Octa-core processor with four Cortex-A73
Xiaomi Mi 6C Specifications:-
- Network 4G: LTE /WCDMA/GSM
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- 5.15-inch full-HD display with resolution(1920×1080) resolution and double-sided 2.5D curved glass
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS along with MIUI 8.0
- Surge S2 chipset , octa-core with four Cortex-A73 clocked at 2.2 GHz and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- Memory 64GB/128GB Inbuilt Memory expandable memory up to 128GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP+12-MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and Sony IMX386 CMOS sensor
- Secondary Camera 5-MP with depth of field sensor for selfies and video calling
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging features
- Colours Dark Grey , Gold, Silver
- Sensors Electronic compass, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, and Barometer
- Release date Q4 2017
- price in China approx. 1,699 Yuan for 4GB +64GB, Approx. CNY 1999 for 6GB+128GB.
- Price in India Approx. Rs 16,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and Rs 19,999 for 6GB+128GB ROM
At last few honest word from my heart that Xiaomi Mi 6C is the best smartphone with next generation features. What you think? Please be open to share your idea with us.