Xiaomi Mi C6 code named “Jason” listed on GFXBench marking site featuring latest Snapdragon 660, 6GB RAM expected to launch This August. The pricing of this device will be approx. CNY 1999(Rs 20,000).
According to GFXBench listing, Xiaomi Mi C6 code named “Jason” will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor clubbed with 6GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It will be pack a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 5-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 price, Release date, Specifications
Redmi Note 5A will run on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat 7.0 OS and backed by a 4000mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Redmi Mi 6C Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor
- GPU Adreno 508
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K7 Note
- Release Date Q3 2017
- Availability in India Q3 2017
- price in China approx. CNY 1999 For 6GB +64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 20,000 for 6GB +64GB
Read More About:-Lenovo K7 Note Price, Release date, Specifications
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi 6C aka Jason is the best budget smartphone under Rs 25,000. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.