The next generation Xiaomi smartphone, Xiaomi Mi Max 3 spotted online with specifications and images. Latest leaks are suggest that upcoming MI Max 3 expected to launch in first quarter of 2018 with some extraordinary features. MI Max 3 cost you approx. Rs. 15,999 for 4GB RAM +64GB ROM, Approx. Rs 17,999 for 4GB RAM+128GB ROM.
According to latest leaks, Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB ROM offers you superior graphics and gaming experience, boosting 3D interfaces and expandable upto 128GB/256GB via MicroSD card slot. It will be powered by a 64-Bit Octa Core snapdragon 630 Processor while the premium variant will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC.
As far as camera are concerned, MI Max 3 will bear a dual 12-MP primary camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama,Geo-tagging, touch focus (f/2.2, 1/2.9″, 1.25 µm), phase detection autofocus featuring face detection, HDR. On the front there will be a 5-megpixel Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Mi Max 3 will run on Google’s latest Android 7.1 Nougat opreating system and backed by a massive 5500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 technology. The smartphone offers you a 7 -inch Full HD+ IPS display with resolution 1920×1020 pixels, 18:9 bezel less display with a pixel density of 403 pixel per inch.
Xiaomi MI Max 3 will support fingerprint scanner, Hybrid Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM, VoLTE , GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/a, hotspot, USB Type-C port and Bluetooth 4.2.
Read More About:-Mi Mix 3 Leaked Online, Price, Release Date, Rumored Specification
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specification:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type Hybrid with (Micro SIM +Nano SIM)
- Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 7-inch Full HD+ IPS display with 2160 × 1080 pixels resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Rear Camera Dual 12-MP with dual-tone LED Flash
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Google’s Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 Processor clocked at 2.2 GHz
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 64GB /128GB
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Li-Ion 5500 mAh with Quick ChargeDimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver/ Matte Black/blue
- Release date Q1 2018
- Availability Q1 2018
- Price in China CNY 1699 Yuan ( Approx. Rs 17,000) FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, CNY 1999( Rs 20,000) for 4GB+128GB
- Price in India approx. Rs 16,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, approx. Rs 20,000 for 4GB+128GB
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy S9 Price, Release Date, News, Leaked Specification
At last few honest word to say that the all new Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 is coming to please the gaget lovers will be the next choice of world. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.