Xiaomi, The Apple of China last year in October 2016 launched Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Now its successor Xiaomi Note 3 leaked online with specifications and images, which supposed to be launch by Q3, 2017 in two variants 6GB+64GB and 8GB+128GB will be priced approx CNY 2,699 and CNY 2,999 respectively. To recall, Xiaomi also launched Xiaomi Mi 6 in China two days back.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will be a full metal-clad smartphone will be powered by latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU clocked at 2.45 GHz clubbed with 8GB/6GB RAM and 128GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
At the Camera dept, It will pack dual 16-MP high resolution camera on back with f/2.4 large aperture, auto-focus featured with OIS, PDAF, and four-axis anti-shake, Geo-tagging, HDR . On other hand it will give you a 8MP front shooter for taking selfie and video calling.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM Spotted Online
If rumours turns in to action, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will run on Google’s latest Android OS v7.0 Nougat and will be backed by a massive 4,900mAh li-on battery with ultra super charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G VoLTE, USB type C 2.0, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, NFC. It will bear a 5.8 inch curved OLED display with (1920×1080 pixel) resolutions.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Full Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G VoLTE/3G/2G
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Display 5.7”-inch curved OLED Display with 1080x1920p
- Dual 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, OIS, phase-detection autofocus, EIS, f/2.4 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.45 GHz
- ROM- 128GB/64GB+ 256GB via MicroSD card
- 4,900 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- USB type C 2.0, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours N/A
- Rivals Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5
- Release date Q3, 2017
- Availability Q3, 2017
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in China CNY 2,699 for 6GB+64GB and CNY 29,999 for 8GB+128GB
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in India approx. Rs. 27,000 for 6GB+64GB and approx Rs. 30,000 for 8GB+128GB
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will win the heart of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to share your view.