Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 launched in China featuring 6000mAh battery, Snapdragon 660, 8”-inch 16:10 ratio display priced at CNY 1,099 for 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (Wi-Fi version), CNY 1,399 FOR 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM (Wi-Fi version ) and CNY 1,499 for 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM( Wi-Fi + LTE version). Mi Pad 4 reported to launch in India This July priced between Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000. Xiaomi also launched redmi 6, redmi 6A and redmi 6 Pro in China coming soon to India.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor clocked at 2.2GHz clubbed with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Mi Pad 4 is packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 5-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price, Release date, Specifications
Mi Pad 4 runs on Google’s latest OS Android Oreo 8.0 OS and backed by a 6000mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging 4.0 also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 8-inch full-HD (1920×1200 pixels) 16:10 aspect ratio display and pixel density of 283ppi.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 features:-
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- 6000mAh li-on battery
- Android Oreo OS
- 8-inch full-HD display with 16:10 aspect ratio
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor
- Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type C
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 8-inch full-HD (1920×1200 pixels) 16:10 aspect ratio display and pixel density of 283ppi.
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 32GB/64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 6000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: 200.2×120.3×7.9mm
- Weight 342.5gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Black and Gold
- Rivals Lenovo K7 Note
- Release Date 25th June 2018
- Availability in India July 2018
- Price in China CNY 1,099 for 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM (Wi-Fi version), CNY 1,399 FOR 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM (Wi-Fi version ) and CNY 1,499 for 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM( Wi-Fi + LTE version)
- Price in India Between Approx. Rs. 12,000 to Approx. Rs. 15000
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 price, Release date, Rumored Specifications
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 will be the next choice of tablet lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.