Chines smartphone giant, Xiaomi recently launched Mi5S and Mi5s Plus. Now it’s successor Xiaomi Mi5C with 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 2860mAh battery laucnhed in China priced at CNY 1499($218) in China(approx. Rs 15,000).
Xiaomi Mi5C is a metal-clad smartphone powered by a 2.2GHz Surge S1 processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It’s packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling. It’s dimension is 144.38 x 69.68mm x 7.09mm and weight 134gm.
Mi5C runs on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and backed by a 2860mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G, USB , Wi-Fi, NFC, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. It also comes with 5.15”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi recently launched budget smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 starting price at Rs 9,999 in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option. Xaiomi redmi Note 5, Redmi 5 and Redmi pro 2 leaked online coming soon.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi5S in India, Specifications, Features, Release Date
Xiaomi Mi5C Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.15”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.2GHz Surge S1 processor
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- RAM-3GB, ROM- 64GB+ 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 2860 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Dimensions: 144.38 x 69.68mm x 7.09mm
- Weight 134gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Release date q1 2017
- Availability q1 2017
- Price in China and India 3GB RAM+ 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,000)
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi5C is coming take on it’s rivals. What you think? Please be open to share your view.