Xiaomi has launched the successor of Mi5S as Xiaomi Mi5C featuring first Surge S1 processor, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1499($218) in China. If you are an Indian it will cost you approx. Rs 15,000 expected to launch in Q2 2017. Xiaomi recently launched budget smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 starting price at Rs 9,999 in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option. Xaiomi redmi Note 5, Redmi 5 and Redmi pro 2 leaked online coming soon.
Xiaomi Mi5C is a metal-clad smartphone powered by a 2.2GHz Surge S1 processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It’s packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling. It’s dimension is 144.38 x 69.68mm x 7.09mm and weight 134gm.
Mi5C runs on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and backed by a 2860mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G, USB , Wi-Fi, NFC, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor. It also comes with 5.15”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi5S in India, Specifications, Features, Release Date
Xiaomi Mi5C Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.15”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.2GHz Surge S1 processor
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- RAM-3GB, ROM- 64GB+ 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 2860 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Dimensions: 144.38 x 69.68mm x 7.09mm
- Weight 134gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Release date q1 2017
- Availability q1 2017
- Price in China priced at CNY 1,499
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 15,000
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi5C is going to rule the gadget market. What you think? Please be open to share your view.