Xiaomi Mi5C, the successor of Xiaomi Mi5s launched in China at CNY 1499. Mi5C will launch in India by Q2 2017 will be priced under Rs 15,000 for 4GB+64GB Variant in India.
Xiaomi Mi5C is a metal-clad smartphone will be powered by a 2.2GHz Pinecone S1 processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Mi5C runS on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and backed by a 2860mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor . It also comes with 5.15”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi recently launched budget smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172) for (3GB+64GB ROM) in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option While in it’s available starting price at Rs 9,999.
Xiaomi also launched mid-range Mi5S in China at 4GB RAM+ 64GB ROM at CNY 2,299 (Approx. Rs. 22,900) and 4GB RAM+128GB ROM priced at CNY 2,299 (approx. Rs. 22,900) and Mi5S Plus with 3GB RAM+ 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 20,000) and 5GB RAM+128GB ROM priced at CNY 2,599 (Approx. Rs. 26,000) in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and White colour variant
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi5S in India, Specifications, Features, Release Date
Xiaomi Mi5C Features:-
- Camera 13-MP+8-MP
- 2860mAh li-on battery
- Octa-core SoC+3GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5.15 -inch Full HD Display
- ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Mi5C Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.2GHz Pinecone S1 processor
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- ROM- 64GB+ 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 2860 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Dimensions: 144.38 x 69.68mm x 7.09mm
- Weight 134gm.
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Release date q1 2017
- Availability q1 2017
- Price in China and India 3GB RAM+ 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,000)
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi5C will be a big hit in smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to share your view.