Chines smartphone giant Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi Mi5S Plus in China with 3GB RAM+ 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 20,000) and 5GB RAM+128GB ROM priced at CNY 2,599 (Approx. Rs. 26,000) in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and White colour variant.
Xiaomi also Mi5S launched with 4GB RAM+ 64GB ROM at CNY 2,299 (Approx. Rs. 22,900) and 4GB RAM+128GB ROM priced at CNY 2,299 (approx. Rs. 22,900).
The all new Xiaomi Mi5S Plus is a metal clad smartphone, powered by a 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB ROM respectively including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Mi5S Plus packs a Dual 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 4-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
It runs on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and backed by a 3800mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor . It also comes with 5.7”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi and measures 154.60 x 77.70 x 7.95mm, weight 168gm.
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172) for (3GB+64GB ROM) in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option but yet to be launch in India.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi5S in India, Specifications, Features, Release Date
Xiaomi Mi5S Plus Features:-
- Camera Dual 13-MP+4-MP
- 3800mAh li-on battery
- Octa-core SoC+6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5.7 -inch Full HD Display
- ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Mi5S Plus Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.7”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.35GHz Snapdragon 821 SoC
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- ROM- 64GB/128GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Dual Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 4-MP front selfie camera
- 3800 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Dimensions: 154.60 x 77.70 x 7.95mm
- Weight 168g
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Note
- Release date in India Diwali
- Availability in India Q4 2016
- Price in China and India 3GB RAM+ 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 20,000) and 6GB RAM+128GB ROM priced at CNY 2,599 (Approx. Rs. 26,000)
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi5S Plus is the best smartphone for mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to share your view.