Xiaomi Mi6 and Mi6 Plus leaked online Snapdragon 835 and 6GB RAM. Now rumors are coming about Xiaomi Mi6 Pro will come in 6GB RAM+128GB ROM variant only will price Approx. Rs 35,000(CNY 2999). It will counter iPhone 8 and HTC One 11.
According to latest leaks and Rumours, upcoming Xiaomi Mi6 Pro is a metal-clad smartphone will be powered by a 2.2GHz Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB ROM respectively including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It will pack a 23-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Mi6 Plus will run on Google’s latest OS Android 7.0 Nougat OS and backed by a 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor . It also comes with 5.7”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi5C in India, Specifications, Features, Release Date
Xiaomi Mi6 Pro Key Features:-
- Camera 20-MP+8-MP
- 4100mAh li-on battery
- Octa-core SoC+6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.7 -inch Full HD Display
- ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Mi6 Pro Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.7”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.2GHz Snapdragon 835 SoC
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- ROM- 128GB+ 128GB via MicroSD card
- 23-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4100 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals HTC 11, Galaxy S8,
- Release date Q1 2017
- Availability Q2 2017
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2999 for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. 29999 INR/- for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi6 Pro is the best alternative for high-end smartphone. What you think? Please be open to share your view.