Xiaomi Redmi 4A created history in India launching at Rs 5,999. Now It’s successor Xiaomi Redmi 5A Aka “Riva” leaked online listed on Benchmark site TEENA featuring 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 427, 32GB ROM. Redmi 5A will launch in Q4 priced approx. CNY 649(Approx. Rs 65,00).
According to TEENA, Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Riva) is powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 630/Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 32GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Redmi 5 packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 5-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling. It measure 141.3×69.6×8.9mm, and weight 153 gram.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price, Release date, Specifications
It runs on Google’s latest OS Android Nouagt 7.1 and backed by a 3000mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Features:-
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- 3000mAh li-on battery
- Android Nougat
- 5 -inch HD Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 425/427 Processor
- Fingerprint Scanner
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/427 Processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 32 GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: 141.3×69.6×8.9mm
- Weight 153gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, K5
- Release Date Q4 2017
- Availability in India Q4 2017
- Price in India and China price starting :- CNY 649 (~$100/Rs 6500)
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Redmi 5A aka Riva is Coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.