Looking for the best smartphone under rs 15,000 than great news for you, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X launched in China with Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM. It will be priced Approx. CNY 1499(Approx, Rs 14,999 in India) for 4GB+64GB ROM will be available from 14nth Feb. Xiaomi will also launch Xiaomi Mi6, Xiaomi Mi5c, Xiaomi Mi5i, Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 in Q1 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 and Redmi 4 Prime already launched in China but not yet launched in India.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 1TBExpandable Micro SD card slot.
It’s packed with a 13-megapixel primary OIS camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
It runs on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat 7.0 OS and backed by a 4100mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:-Lenovo K7 Note Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 650 processor
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 4100 mAh battery
- Sensors – USB Type C, Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Release Date Q1 2017
- Availability in India Q1 2017
- Price in China Approx. CNY 1499
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 15,000 for 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
Read More about:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is the best budget smartphone. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.