The Successor of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 as Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X leaked online with images and specifications listed on Chinese website Weibo. According to report, Redmi Note 4X with Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM will launch in IN Q1 2017 will be priced Approx. CNY 1499(Approx, Rs 14,999 in India) for 4GB+64GB ROM. Xiaomi planning to launch, Xiaomi Redmi 5 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 in China and India by Q1 2017.
According to Chinese website Weibo, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 1TBExpandable Micro SD card slot.
It will be pack a 13-megapixel primary OIS camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
It will run on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat 7.0 OS and backed by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Features:-
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- 4000mAh li-on battery
- Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Fingerprint Scanner
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 650 processor
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Release Date Q1 2017
- Availability in India Q1 2017
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 15,000 for 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is the best phone under Rs 15,000. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.