Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 leaked online coming by Q4 2017 expected to be priced approx. 1199 CNY (Approx. 11,999 in India) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and Approx. CNY 1499(Approx, Rs 14,999 in India) for 4GB+64GB ROM. It will take on Lenovo K7 Note.
According to latest Leaks Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor clubbed with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Redmi Note 5 will be pack a 16-megapixel +5MP primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 13-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price, Release date, Specifications
It will run on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat 7.0 OS and backed by a 3790mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 recently launched in India priced at Rs. 9,999(CNY 899) for 2GB RAM+32GB ROM and at Rs. 11,999(CNY 1,199) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and Rs 13,999(CNY 1399) for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 32GB/64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP+5MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 13-MP front selfie camera
- 3790 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K7 Note
- Release Date Q4 2017
- Availability in India Q4 2017
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 12,000 for 3GB RAM and Approx. Rs. 15,000 for 4GB RAM
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 price, Release date, Specifications
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will be the best-selling gadget in 2017. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.