The Apple of China, Xiaomi has rocked the Indian smartphone market after the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 priced at Rs 11,999. Now Xiaomi going to launch the all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 with next generation features. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will launch in second quarter of 2018 priced approx CNY 1,599 (approx Rs. 15,700).
According to latest Leaks, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is expected to powered by the upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor clubbed with two variants – 3GB RAM/ 32GB internal memory and 4GB RAM/ 64GB ROM. It measures 158.5mm x 75.5mm x 8.05mm and weighs 179 grams.
For photography, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will sport a powerful 12-MP primary camera with face detection, dual-LED dual-tone flash, phase detection autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, panorama and 5-megapixel front-facing camera for taking selfies and making vedio calling.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 will run on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat 7.1 OS and backed by a 4,000 mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type C and Fingerprint Scanner including a bigger 5.99-inch full HD with a resolution of (1080 x 2160 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Specification:-
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS along with MIUI 9
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor
- SIM Type Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM
- Network GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA), LTE-FDD
- 5.99-inch full HD with a resolution of (1080 x 2160 pixels) display with an 18:9 aspect ratio
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- Memory 32GB/64GB Internal Memory expandable memory up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Primary Camera 12-MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie experts
- Battery 4000mAh with Fast charging technology
- Release date Q2 2018
- Colours Gold, Silver, Dark Grey
- price in China Approx. CNY 1,599
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 15,700
At last few honest word from heart that the all new Xiaomi Redmi 2S is coming to rule the budget phone market. What you think? For more, please stay Tuned with us…