Xiaomi recently launched four handset, Xiaomi Mi A2, Xiaomi Redmi 6, Redmi 6 Pro and Redmi 6A in India now going to launch all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro which listed on AliExpress with full specifications and pricing ahead of offcial launch. This handset listed in two models $193.99 (Approx. Rs. 15,000) and $218.99 (Approx Rs. 16,000).
If you are an Indian ready to pocket between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 expected to launch This Duwali in Black, Blue, Red, and Rose Gold colour variant.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is powered by a Octa-core snapdragon 636 processor clubbed with 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot measures 149.33×71.68×8.75mm, and weight 178 grams.
Redmi Note 6 Pro sporting a 12-megapixel +5MP primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while 20-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Redmi Note 6 pro runs on Google’s latest OS Android Oreo 8.0 and backed by a 4000mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features also support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 6.26-inch Full HD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixel, 19:9 ratio display.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi 6, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 6A price, Specifications, Comparison
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro KEY FEATURES:-
- 6.26”-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio Display
- Snapdragon 625 +4GB RAM
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Dual 12MP+5MP Rear camera +20MP front camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Finger Print scanner
- FACE ID
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Full Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 6.26”-inch Full HD+ (1920×1080 pixel) resolution with 19:9 aspect ratio Display , ~403 ppi.
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0
- Octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 32GB/64GB/128GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 12 MP+5MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 20-MP front selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- weight 178 grams
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Black, Blue, Red, and Rose Gold
- Rivals Lenovo K9 Note
- Availability in India Q4 2018
- Price in USA $193.99 (Approx. Rs. 15,000) and $218.99 (Approx Rs. 16,000).
- Price in China between CNY 1499 to CNY 1999
- Price in India between Rs 14,999 to Rs 19,999
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 price, Release date, Specifications
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is the best budget smartphone under Rs 20,000 . What you think? Please be open to give your views.