The new unknown Lenovo Zuk Z3 smartphone with Snapdragon 836, 8GB of RAM and 256GB ROM listed on Chines certifications site, TENAA. Lenovo Zuk Z3 will launch in Q4 2017, 6GB RAM+64GB ROM priced at CNY 1799 (Approx. Rs. 18,000), 4GB RAM+64GB ROM CNY 1499(Approx. Rs 15,000). It’s predecessor are After Zuk Z1, Zuk Z2, Zuk Z2 Pro. Lenovo recently launched Zuk Z2 as Lenovo Z2 Plus in India with 3GB of RAM+32GB ROM is priced at Rs 17,999, whereas the 64GB variant with 4GB of RAM is priced at Rs 19,999.
According to listing, upcoming Lenovo Zuk Z3 will be powered by a 2.6GHz Snapdragon 836 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively but no Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It will pack will a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 13-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Zuk Z3 will run on Google’s latest OS Android 7.1 (Nougat) OS and backed by a 4000mAh battery with fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, fingerprint sensor . It also comes with 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Lenovo Zuk Z3 KEY FEATURES:-
- Powerful Snapdragon 836 SoC
- 6GB RAM+64GB ROM
- 16-MP+13-MP camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Finger print scanner, Dual-SIM support
Lenovo Zuk Z3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.5”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.6GHz Snapdragon 836 SoC
- Google’s Android 7.1 (Nougat) OS
- ROM- 64GB+ 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 13-MP front selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Release date in India Q4 2017
- Availability in India Q4 2017
- Price in China and India FOR 6GB RAM+64GB ROM priced at CNY 1799 (Approx. Rs. 18,000), FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM CNY 1499(Approx. Rs 15,000)
At last My conclusion that Lenovo Zuk Z3 is the most powerful mid-range smartphone. What you think? Please be open to share your view.