Samsung Galaxy J6 is available in India priced at Rs 13,990 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 16,490 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM ) in Blue, Gold and Grey colour variant. Samsung also launched New Samsung Galaxy J8 at Rs 18,990. in India while Galaxy J4 launched in Ukarin coming soon to India.
Samsung Galaxy J6 is powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 410 processor clubbed with 4GB/3GB of RAM and 64GB/32GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J6 packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR and a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
This handset also runs on Google’s latest OS Android 8.1 Oreo OS and backed by a 3000mAh battery with fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.6”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1280 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 infinity Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.6”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1080 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 ratio infinity Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 410 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 64GB/32GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Note
- Release Date May 2018
- Availability in India May 2018
- Price in India Rs. 13,990 FOR 3GB+32GB, RS 16,490 for 4GB+64GB
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy J6 is the best smartphone for Indians. What you think? Please be open to give your views.