The successor Samsung Galaxy J6 leaked online as Samsung Galaxy J6+ featuring Snapdragon 450, 4350mAh battery reported to launch in Q3 priced between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 in 4GB+64GB model only. Samsung also planning to launch new Galaxy On6+. Galaxy j8+ and Galaxy J9 , Galay J9 Plus This Year.
Latest leaks from XDA Developers site upcoming Samsung Galaxy J6+ will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J6+ packed with a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR and a 16-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
This handset also runs on Google’s latest OS Android 8.1 Oreo OS and backed by a 4350mAh battery with fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1280 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 infinity Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J6+ Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1080 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 ratio infinity Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 4350 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Note
- Release Date Q3 2018
- Availability Q3 2018
- Price in India Approx. 17,000 for 4GB+64GB
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy J6+ coming to please the budget phone lovers in India. What you think? Please be open to give your views.