To dethrone Xiaomi from Indian smartphone market, Samsung all set to launch it’s best budget smartphone, Samsung Galaxy J9 this Diwali. Latest report claims that Galaxy J9 will feature Dual rear camera, 20MP selfie camera will be priced Approx. Rs. 20,000 (approx. CNY 1999) for 4GB+64GB, while 6GB+128GB model will cost you approx. Rs 25,000.
Latest leaks from gadget market confirmed that upcoming Samsung Galaxy J9 will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor clubbed with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy J9 will be pack a 16-megapixel +5MP primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 20-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
It will run on Google’s latest OS Android Nougat OS and backed by a 3500mAh battery with fast charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 6.2”-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity 18:9 ratio Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions with Gorilla Glass 4 protections
Read more About:-Samsung Galaxy J6 Price in India, Specifications, Features, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J9 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 6.2”-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity 18:9 ratio Display with (1920×1080) pixels resolutions with Gorilla Glass 4 protections
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.1 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor
- ROM- 64GB/128GB + 256GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP+5MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 20-MP front selfie camera
- 3500 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Mi 7
- Release Date Q4 2018
- Availability in India Q4 2018
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 20,000 (approx. CNY 1999) for 4GB+64GB, Approx. Rs 25,000 for 6GB+128GB
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy J9 is coming to change the game. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.