Samsung has recently launched Galaxy J8 at Rs 18,990 and While Samsung Galaxy J6 priced starts at Rs 13,990 soon going to launch Galaxy J9 and Galaxy J6+ and Galaxy J8+. Now Samsung Galaxy On6+, Company’s first android go smartphone spotted online reported to launch in third quarter of 2018 priced under Rs 15,000 featuring Dual 16MP Camera, Finger print scanner, Snapdragon 450 and Powerful 4350 mAh battery.
upcoming Samsung Galaxy On6+ will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 450 processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Galaxy On6+ packed with a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR and a 16-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
This handset also runs on Google’s latest OS Android 8.1 Oreo OS and backed by a 4350mAh battery with fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1280 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 infinity Display , ~403 ppi.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price in India, Specifications, Features
Samsung Galaxy On6+ Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.9”-inch HD+ Super AMOLED (720×1080 pixel) resolution 18:5:9 ratio infinity Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0 OS
- Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- ROM- 64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 4350 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Note
- Release Date Q3 2018
- Availability in India Q3 2018
- Price in India Approx. 15,000 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J6+ Price in India, Specifications, Features
At last My conclusion that Samsung Galaxy On6+ will be the next choice of Inida. What you think? Please be open to give your views.