Xiaomi last year launched Xiaomi Mi Note 2 in China, which got huge success in China. Now rumours are coming about its successor Xiaomi Mi Note 3, which expect to launch in Q3, 2017 with latest Snapdragon 835 SoC and 8GB RAM. It will cost you approx. Rs. 27,000 (CNY 2,699) for 6GB+64GB and approx Rs. 30,000 (CNY 29,999) for 8GB+128GB. Xiaomi also has launched Xiaomi Mi 6.
According to latest leaks and rumours, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will be a full metal-clad smartphone will be powered by latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU clocked at 2.45 GHz clubbed with 8GB/6GB RAM and 128GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
At the Camera dept, It will pack dual 16-MP high resolution camera on back with f/2.4 large aperture, auto-focus featured with OIS, PDAF, and four-axis anti-shake, Geo-tagging, HDR . On other hand it will give you a 8MP front shooter for taking selfie and video calling.
If rumours turns in to action, Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will run on Google’s latest Android OS v7.0 Nougat and will be backed by a massive 4,900mAh li-on battery with ultra super charging features. It will support Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G VoLTE, USB type C 2.0, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi, NFC. It will bear a 5.8 inch curved OLED display with (1920×1080 pixel) resolutions.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Key Features:-
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5.8 -inch curved OLED Display
- Camera Dual 16-MP+8-MP
- 4,900mAh li-on battery
- Octa-core SoC+8GB RAM+256GB ROM
- Fingerprint sensor
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G VoLTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.7”-inch curved OLED Display with 1080x1920p
- Dual 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, OIS, phase-detection autofocus, EIS, f/2.4 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.45 GHz
- ROM- 128GB/64GB+ 256GB via MicroSD card
- 4,900 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight N/A
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours N/A
- Rivals Samsung Galaxy S8
- Release date Q3, 2017
- Availability Q3, 2017
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in China CNY 2,699 for 6GB+64GB and CNY 29,999 for 8GB+128GB
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Price in India approx. Rs. 27,000 for 6GB+64GB and approx Rs. 30,000 for 8GB+128GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with Snapdragon 652, 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM Spotted Online
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will going to please all gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to share your view.