Chines smartphone giant, Xiaomi has launched Mi5S in China and India in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and White colour variant. Now Xiaomi Mi5C launched in China at CNY 1499(Approx. Rs 15,000 in India). Mi4c last year launched in China but not launched in India so no confirmation about Mi5C launch out side china.
Xiaomi Mi5C is a metal-clad smartphone will be powered by a 2.2GHz Pinecone S1 processor clubbed with 3GB of RAM and 64GB ROM respectively including a 128GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
It’s packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 8-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling.
Mi5C runs on Google’s latest OS Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and backed by a 2860mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, ultrasonic fingerprint sensor . It also comes with 5.15”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in China priced at 899 Yuan( $155) for (2GB RAM+16GB ROM) and 1099 Yuan( $172) for (3GB+64GB ROM) in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Mi5S in India, Specifications, Features, Release Date
Xiaomi Mi5C Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5.15”-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- 2.2GHz Pinecone S1 processor
- Google’s Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- ROM- 64GB+ 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash, Sony IMX 378 sensor and an f/2.0 aperture
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 2860 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle
- Release date in India Q2 2017
- Availability in India Q2 2017
- Price in China and India 3GB RAM+64GB ROM priced at CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,000)
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Mi5C is coming won the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to share your view.