Xiaomi Redmi 4 is available in India starting price at Rs 6,999 and Xiaomi Redmi 4A at Rs 5,999. Now It’s successor Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5A leaked online listed on Benchmark site TEENA with full specifications, price and images. According to leaks, Redmi 5 comes in two different processor variant, The Snapdragon 625 variant comes in two models, at CNY 859 (~$125/Rs 8,500) for 16GB + 3GB and CNY 1,039 (~$152/rs 10,000) for 32GB + 3GB. While Snapdragon 630 variant comes in 4 models, The 16GB+3GB model cost you CNY 799(Approx. Rs 8,000), The 3GB+32GB model at CNY 1099(Approx Rs 10,999), The 4GB+32GB model at CNY 1199(Approx Rs 11,999) and The 4GB+64GB model at CNY 1299(Approx Rs 12,999).
According to TEENA, Xiaomi Redmi 5 is powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 630/Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 16GB/32GB/64GB ROM respectively including a 256GB Expandable Micro SD card slot.
Redmi 5 packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus featured with Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR while a 5-megapixel camera on the front for taking selfie and video calling. It measure 141.3×69.6×8.9mm, and weight 153 gram.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price, Release date, Specifications
It runs on Google’s latest OS Android Nouagt 7.1 and backed by a 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It also supports Dual SIM, Nano SIM with 4G LTE, 3G,USB type C, Wi-Fi, NFC, Fingerprint Scanner including a 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Features:-
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- 4100mAh li-on battery
- Android Nougat
- 5 -inch HD Display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 630 processor
- Fingerprint Scanner
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Specifications :-
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/2.5G
- Display 5”-inch HD (720×1280 pixel) resolution Display , ~403 ppi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- ROM 16GB/32 GB/64GB + 128GB via MicroSD card
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 4100 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Dimensions: 141.3×69.6×8.9mm
- Weight 153gm
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Colours Silver, Gold and Grey
- Rivals Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, K5
- Release Date Q4 2017
- Availability in India Q4 2017
- Price in India and China price starting :- CNY 799 (~$125/Rs 8,000)
At last My conclusion that Xiaomi Redmi 5 is Coming to please the budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to give your views and stay tuned for more updates from gadget market.